Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Earliest Memory

One of my first memories was when I was around the age of 7. My best friend Rachel and I had built a fort outside in my background while my Dad was sleeping and my Mom was at work. It was just a simple tarp over a big canopy swing but we always had fun believing it was some fairy tale place where no one could ever reach us unless we said it was okay. Rachel has always had a bit of a sweet tooth so everyday we would sneak out of that fort and into my kitchen with my Dad sleeping right there and grab all the candy and cookies we could find, and then we would bring them back to the fort and feast on our good fortune.

1 comment:

  1. Grade: 9/10
    Mistakes:
    • Should be seven
    • Dad and mom do not need be be capitalized as they are not proper nouns.

    ReplyDelete